You must have at least 1 post to download ×
Tweaks can be accessed by private users ×

Rules of survival hack

• Administrators

Hack status: :update:09-30=2019

This FILES GETS UPDATED EVERYDAY.SO IF THE GAME DOESNT LOAD OR THE HACK DOESNT WORK.THEN WAIT FOR IT CUZ THERES AN UPDATE .ALSO IF YOUR GAME STUCK ON THE LOADING SCREEN.UNINSTALL ROS GAME THEN INSTALL IT AGAIN.

I dont own the files. This files is suppose to be for android devices . I just found a way to make it work for ios device using filza.

** use it at your own risk. Dont abused it.Im not responsible for  getting banned**

:update:

YOU NEED TO BE IN  GAME  FOR THE HACKS TO WORK. ALSO EVERY UPDATE OF THE FILES THE FEATURES MIGHT CHANGE.

:update:

Also if you keep getting banned not banned device just banned.heres what you can do :

-download apps manager from cydia

-open and click ros

-click wipe(wipeout all data for ros)

-reinstall ros

this should work cuz ive tried it many times.for those who got banned device,try this method maybe it will work but if not then go kill yourself:) (joke)

Mod Requirements:
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
- Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
- PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Hack Features:

1 hit kill

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Installation Instructions:

Watch the video carefully:

-download 2 npk files

-go to filza and click documents

-copy assets.npkdoc 

-go to rules of survival folder var/mobile/container/data/application/rules of survival then click documents.

-delete the file assets.npk and paste the assets.npkdoc  rename it to assets.npk

- now go back to the download files var/mobile/documents and copy the last file

-now go to var/mobile/container/data/application/rules of survival and paste the last file there( the last file should be on top of the documents folder

-close filza and open the game

if it still doesnt work please let me know and if it does works please let me know also.

Credits:
- Pogiko09

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

NA

Haberin Devamı

Important Information

Please take a moment to review these rules.