You must have at least 1 post to download ×
Tweaks can be accessed by private users ×

announcement What will be plan on next?

admin

• Administrators

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you very much for your support and contribution to us.
We've been together for a long time and shared time together.
Our purpose in launching this site was never to make money. We wanted it to act as a warehouse in our works and created it as a hobby. Due to our interest in coding, we have used many programs for testing purposes and presented them to you. However, due to an unexpected interest, our forum grew in a short time. Our storage areas have been insufficient for a long time, including the changing time conditions and the hosting fees of our site. We couldn't create our own server. We expected donations, but that was also negative.
I founded this forum as a junior student and still do not have an income. I have to pay $1300 annually. But this is a very difficult amount for me. Unfortunately, I will not be able to pay this year.

Many people took the programs from us and tried to market them in other places. These incidents made us very sad. We revoked their licenses and their creator accounts were compromised. We helped and saved again.
We regret to state that we are no longer able to cover the costs of the forum. I guess in the future the update will not be given in general. You can request it as a private request and you can support us.

We recommend that you buy all imvuksa programs original manufacturer support

if u like it u can use official site

http://www.imvuksa.com/

imvuksa not supported anymore (except private members)

@Üye

• Like 2

• admin changed the title to What will be plan on next?
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, Admin said:

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you very much for your support and contribution to us.
We've been together for a long time and shared time together.
Our purpose in launching this site was never to make money. We wanted it to act as a warehouse in our works and created it as a hobby. Due to our interest in coding, we have used many programs for testing purposes and presented them to you. However, due to an unexpected interest, our forum grew in a short time. Our storage areas have been insufficient for a long time, including the changing time conditions and the hosting fees of our site. We couldn't create our own server. We expected donations, but that was also negative.
I founded this forum as a junior student and still do not have an income. I have to pay $1300 annually. But this is a very difficult amount for me. Unfortunately, I will not be able to pay this year.

Many people took the programs from us and tried to market them in other places. These incidents made us very sad. We revoked their licenses and their creator accounts were compromised. We helped and saved again.
We regret to state that we are no longer able to cover the costs of the forum. I guess in the future the update will not be given in general. You can request it as a private request and you can support us.

@Üye